Norzilla

Online 24/7


You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling D Herbeld & D Scimmy & D Battle Axe

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Selling D Herbeld & D Scimmy & D Battle Axe on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 am

Sada Jomaa

avatar
i lick mens pussy
i lick mens pussy
Selling Dragon Herbeld Only 1mill Each
wanna Bye Question
Yeah Send Me An Message Exclamation
Waiting for any byers
aslo selling Dragon Scimmy
For 5 Mill for 1
Aslo Dragon Battle Axe
For 10 Mill Only 1 for sale

View user profile

Mint


" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

Sounds nice. Might buy something. Wink

View user profile

Lukehall

avatar
Donator
Donator
Sada Il Will Sell GOdsword Joke Buying all dragon stuff

View user profile

Mint


" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

Lukehall wrote:Sada Il Will Sell GOdsword Joke Buying all dragon stuff

I thought you already had full dragon? By the way if you need dragon, should I give you your Dragon Scimitar back?

View user profile

Lukehall

avatar
Donator
Donator
Mint wrote:
Lukehall wrote:Sada Il Will Sell GOdsword Joke Buying all dragon stuff

I thought you already had full dragon? By the way if you need dragon, should I give you your Dragon Scimitar back?
]



No It Is Kool You Keep it i can get that easy :p

View user profile

Mint


" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

Lukehall wrote:
Mint wrote:
Lukehall wrote:Sada Il Will Sell GOdsword Joke Buying all dragon stuff

I thought you already had full dragon? By the way if you need dragon, should I give you your Dragon Scimitar back?
]



No It Is Kool You Keep it i can get that easy :p

Thanks Luke. Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum