Norzilla

Online 24/7


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 am

Sada Jomaa

avatar
i lick mens pussy
i lick mens pussy
HE IS TAKEING TOO MUCH ADVATAGE OF MOD HE IS KICKING ME OUT OF THE GAME AND MUTED ME!
IF U THINK THIS IS UNFAIR THAT SILVER MODS GET TO KICK OUT PPL REPLY

View user profile

2 Re: THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:12 am

Mint


" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

I don't think it's unfair that Silver Mods get to kick people out, but I do think it's unfair that Omer has Silver Mod and can abuse his rights. Ervis should sort this out. Mad

View user profile

3 Re: THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Ervis


Sex Master Also!
Sex Master Also!
Mint wrote:I don't think it's unfair that Silver Mods get to kick people out, but I do think it's unfair that Omer has Silver Mod and can abuse his rights. Ervis should sort this out. Mad
omer is banend

View user profile http://norzillapkz.darkbb.com

4 Re: THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Mint


" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

Ervis wrote:
Mint wrote:I don't think it's unfair that Silver Mods get to kick people out, but I do think it's unfair that Omer has Silver Mod and can abuse his rights. Ervis should sort this out. Mad
omer is banend

Lol, haha Omer. Just jokes, why is Omer banned? Shocked

View user profile

5 Re: THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:25 am

Ervis


Sex Master Also!
Sex Master Also!
Mint wrote:
Ervis wrote:
Mint wrote:I don't think it's unfair that Silver Mods get to kick people out, but I do think it's unfair that Omer has Silver Mod and can abuse his rights. Ervis should sort this out. Mad
omer is banend

Lol, haha Omer. Just jokes, why is Omer banned? Shocked
Abucing his powers

View user profile http://norzillapkz.darkbb.com

6 Re: THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:45 am

Mint


" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

Ervis wrote:
Mint wrote:
Ervis wrote:
Mint wrote:I don't think it's unfair that Silver Mods get to kick people out, but I do think it's unfair that Omer has Silver Mod and can abuse his rights. Ervis should sort this out. Mad
omer is banend

Lol, haha Omer. Just jokes, why is Omer banned? Shocked
Abucing his powers

I spoke to him on MSN, and he said he's still Mod? confused

View user profile

7 Re: THE BADNESS OF X SIN3R X on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Ervis


Sex Master Also!
Sex Master Also!
He is demtoted

View user profile http://norzillapkz.darkbb.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum