Norzilla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Norzilla

Online 24/7

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wanna fight me with range?

+2
X SIN3R X
skovby30
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Who wanna fight me with range? Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

skovby30

skovby30
Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

Who wanna fight me in range? i almost got 99 range so if you wanna fight me post in this thread.

2Who wanna fight me with range? Empty I got 99 range now:P Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:30 am

skovby30

skovby30
Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

99 range now im after 99 str.

3Who wanna fight me with range? Empty RE: Spam Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 am

X SIN3R X

X SIN3R X
Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

Is this your way of showing off? Plenty of people will have 99 range by now, if you want a duel don't post needless stuff on the forums.

4Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Re: Who wanna fight me with range? Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 am

Mint

" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "
Who wanna fight me with range? Stars14

X SIN3R X wrote:Is this your way of showing off? Plenty of people will have 99 range by now, if you want a duel don't post needless stuff on the forums.

Agreed, please be more subtle in your attempts to pk. Congratulations on 99 ranging though. Wink

5Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Re: Who wanna fight me with range? Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:09 am

Sada Jomaa

Sada Jomaa
i lick mens pussy
i lick mens pussy

ILL FITE BUT NO RUNNING AND DONT BE A NOOB AND TELLE WHEN U ARE
NEARLY DIEING MEET YOU IN GAME
THANK YOU
FROM SADA JOMAA
MY USER IS SADA

6Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Re: Who wanna fight me with range? Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 am

Nerve

Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

Are you looking to only have one duel? If so, do you think this thread should be locked now that Sada has accepted to duel you?

7Who wanna fight me with range? Empty lock it.. Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 am

skovby30

skovby30
Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

Nerve wrote:Are you looking to only have one duel? If so, do you think this thread should be locked now that Sada has accepted to duel you?

Locked.Razz

8Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Re: Who wanna fight me with range? Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Mint

" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

skovby30 wrote:
Nerve wrote:Are you looking to only have one duel? If so, do you think this thread should be locked now that Sada has accepted to duel you?

Locked.Razz

Wink

Now locked.

9Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Re: Who wanna fight me with range? Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:07 am

Lukehall

Lukehall
Donator
Donator

ERVEYONE ADD ME IF U WANT TO FIGTH AND IF YOU WANT HELP

lUKEHALL

10Who wanna fight me with range? Empty Re: Who wanna fight me with range? Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Mint

" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "

Lukehall wrote:ERVEYONE ADD ME IF U WANT TO FIGTH AND IF YOU WANT HELP

lUKEHALL

I already added you. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]