Norzilla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Norzilla

Online 24/7

You are not connected. Please login or register

[TUT]how download the client [TUT]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[TUT]how download the client [TUT] Empty [TUT]how download the client [TUT] Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 am

X SIN3R X

X SIN3R X
Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

step1: go to www.norzilla.co.cc and click download button

step2: wait for the download to begin and extract using winrar. this bit is important so please pay attention to what you are doing.once you have download the file on winrar you open it. you will see a folder with three dots. DO NOT CLICK ON IT click extract it extract to your desktop (preferbly) and open the folder what says ''norzilla client v1.

step 3:click run. log in with any username or password and remember not tell your login details to anyone. if you still have trouble trying to download the client please pm me or forum for more help.

step 4: this is not a step this is to remind you that norzilla hold no importancies to your account. you take care of it.
have a great time.

2[TUT]how download the client [TUT] Empty Re: [TUT]how download the client [TUT] Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

pkk

pkk
Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

3[TUT]how download the client [TUT] Empty Re: [TUT]how download the client [TUT] Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Ervis

Sex Master Also!
Sex Master Also!

Stickied Good Job.

https://norzillapkz.darkbb.com

4[TUT]how download the client [TUT] Empty Re: [TUT]how download the client [TUT] Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 am

Mint

" Fuck Omers Mum Rank "
[TUT]how download the client [TUT] Stars14

Yeah, nice guide Omer.

5[TUT]how download the client [TUT] Empty Re: [TUT]how download the client [TUT] Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

Nerve

Im Gay I need to Post
Im Gay I need to Post

Helpful guide, Omer. I think it will help alot of people. Ervis is right to pin it. cherry

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]